A feminized prince

• Idea is I am the royal guard and you are the young 11-12 yr old Prince. Maybe you always have been effeminate and not happy with being made to learn fighting. There is an atack by enemy when we are on a state visit and we have to escape from some attack and get to our kingdom.

But the enemy is looking for man and boy, not man and his young bride! So you dress up as a young girl and my bride (acceptable then) and along our journey, we have intimacy and sexual kinkiness building up over time with lots of incidents and accidents which drive the journey of sexual and emotional intimacy. Love how we both love the new role …and when we go back to the kingdom …what will happen??

We can have so many ideas about this in terms of incidents and situations we have to go through.

Love detailed story based play fantasies with slow building up intimacy building up over time with lots of incidents and accidents which drive the journey of sexual and emotional intimacy.

• I’m interested! I sent you an email

• This sounds awesome, where would you like to do the rap?

• I like the whole prince and knight run away together and the prince haveing to hide the fact that he’s royalty. But im not really into cross dressing