Shota Mpreg Roleplay

• Shota and Mpreg(male pregnancy) are both things that I love and I recently did a combination of both in an rp over omegle and now I am hooked and want to try doing more roleplays like it. I’m honestly pretty open when it comes to brainstorming(honestly the more lewd the better!) but for right now a boy getting knocked up is the single requirement.

Some other kinks about me if it helps:
    Bubble butts
    BDSM
    noncon
    Shota x adult
    Fantasy
    Male herm shotas
    Damn near anything that is not scat, watersports, crossdressing or transformation

I usually send a sentence to a few sentences at a time during replies, and I’d prefer doing this over other messagers but dming me here is fine too. (If you add me please tell me where you got my stuff from lol) hope to have some fun with some you soon!

Kik:circusmonster890
    Discord: CircusMonster#2015

• I’m interested. I’m @puertoricangoku_ on discord

• Bumping.

• This post is deleted!

• Bump and update: I’m interested in a certain plot now and am open to anyone who wants to do this with me

The plot is a boy student catching the eyes of his male teacher, and whether it be through seduction, manipulation, or rape, he gets to have his way with him and this leads to the boy being pregnant for the whole school year(kinda fun since grade school just happens to be 9 months) we can work out other details together! I prefer to be the boy in this scenario.