New Member Shout-Out!

• ᴮᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ⁿᵒʷ ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ᴬᵗᵒʳᵒ’ˢ ᴶᵒᵇ ᶠᵒʳ ʰᶦᵐ ⁽ᴮᵉᵗᵗᵉʳ ᵖᶦⁿ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵒᵐᵒˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ⁾

Welcome to the NEW New (New) Member Shoutout: Electric Boogaloo

As you may have noticed, things look a little different than they did on the old forum. Don’t fret! It doesn’t take much to get used to the new layout and the new setup. And It’s pretty darn swanky.

This is where you can introduce yourself to the site, meet other newcomers, and find out more about your fellow yaoi enthusiast.

Say hi to the neighborhood furry. Tip your hat to the local Doujin enthusiast. Let CookieKittyUke try and hug you. But most importantly,

Enjoy your stay!

• @maxwell_edison

You Sir…I see plenty of Meme’s and Trolling in the future.

I like you already. In all the faggot ways.

• Banned

hey welcome to the site

• Pie got aggression allready jesus i just rejoined this site and some people never change

btw welcome to everyone who is new and see this

• @mamochi

Ah sorry XD. I wasn’t being agressive actually lol. That wasnt the tone I was making when I made that post hehe. It was meant to be a joke lol 😄

And yea um. I’m sorry about what happened in the past. If you want we can PM and make things up?

• @mamochi The fuck are you on about? Don’t tell me this is the type of joke-missing ass triggered type YHR has been breeding since I’ve been gone?

• this is a thing from the past dont worry

Enjoy YHR

• Whoop! I’m a new old semi-active lurker. It took me a bit to remember the forums changed, but this new deal is pretty slick!

Anyways, I’m Sacha! Nice to meet everyone here. As far as yaoi goes, I’m pretty frequent in the rp side of things, and I sometimes enjoy chit chatting. Visual Novels and Doujin all make me happy. The favorite at the moment is One Piece! That’s a conversation that easily excites me. Pretty much any ‘geek’ topic is a good icebreaker for me though.

So, yeah. Let’s all be awesome!

• I couldnt get my old login to work but im baaaaack. Its Magik.