Looking for my sweet femboi: story-smut balanced building up role play

• I want to play as older man who has been “straight” and conservative all his life. But, suddenly, and to my shock and shame, I find myself being attracted to you, the young sweet cute boi (8 – 14 yr old). I love you being that sweet effeminate boy who is always uncomfortable being a boy and you were always attracted to the feminine  - clothes, behaviour and including a crush on me.

I am more on the sweet romantic sensual side. Love realism slice-of-life and that journey of finding and building the taboo forbidden relationships. I love a replay, age differences and in a male male relationship, I like my partner to a be a young effeminate sweet boi with feminization and cross dressing for you. I love how it all comes together in a sensual story-smut balanced role play with lovely story arc and that relationship dynamic changing over time. I hope I don’t sound to be too constrained but I want to be honest as to what I look for in Mxm roleplay

I love that natural extension of the existing relationship, its about love wanting to go where its forbidden. Its intense, taboo, naughty, forbidden and that’s what makes it soo enticing. The love of a young virginal boy for an older man, the conflict of a normally conservative but internally so passionate and romantic man who is outwardly reserved. I love it gradual, loving, intimate, not the regular perverted stuff (no forcing, no hurting, no demeaning) but the fantasy where an older conservative man falls in love (tries hard not to) with a young boy and how their relationship progresses - also orientation play where my character could be surprised, shocked and ashamed of his thoughts at first but then desire, passion and emotions overcomes the initial hesitation.

Love the shyness, awkwardness, hesitation, wanting yet holding back, desire but tinged with caution, sometimes letting go and at times holding back with me being the adult, having the cross of taboo, not being to explore freely at times, cause feel guilty but cannot stop and cannot hold passion and desire. Also love the awkwardness, hesitation, unsure, what does he think, will he reject me as a pervert, will he talk to anyone else, what am i doing? All these thoughts in my mind but desire, love and passion overriding it all.

Love detailed story based play fantasies with slow building up intimacy building up over time with lots of incidents and accidents which drive the journey of sexual and emotional intimacy. Kinks wise - love taking your oral and anal virginity, giving anal, exploring your virgin ass, preparing you lovingly for anal sex, love receiving oral (sorry not much into giving oral), love you wanting and playing with my cum, love lots of foreplay, cuddling, touching, exploring.

Ideas can be about you being me being your guardian due to an unfortunate tragedy and how our intimacy builds up! As an medieval idea you could the effeminate prince and I am your body guard and we have to hide with you acting as my young wife and how things develop along our journey. Yet another idea is you are my boy who was always effeminate and we lost your mom and I am alone and how you step into the role of the “woman” of the house. We can also explore how, I can the older man you meet on the bus or train and how I slowly cannot stop touching you, molesting you … and how you like it too. Slowly things build up between us.  This is just tip of the iceberg of ideas which we can explore and look forward to hearing your ideas too.

I wonder if you would love to explore this fantasy in online play. Lots of focus on dressing up, oral, and general intimacy.

• Hey I’d be interested in participating in this rp with you! Dm me if you’re still looking!