Bunny's Blog

• Honestly not sure how many people will read this but felt like telling my honest love live situation.

So I’m a 26 years old somewhat gender fluid guy, living in the UK and I’ve ended up with two boyfriends.

The first is my best friend from college; a nice guy and really helped me in an incredibly dark time of my life, we have in-depth 3 hour conversations on often random subject and share loads of interests in media. That said he’s also; bad social skills, is terrible with money, has the fashion sense of a colour blind sloth, his sense of humour flips between overly childish to inappropriately sexual. And even with all his flaws I find myself loving this oaf with a bond stronger than just a best friend.
    We’ll call him Friend A.

The second guy is a shy guy about a year younger than me and Friend A; he’s secretly a sexual deviant despite never having been with anyone before, he’s, smart, kinky, into role-play, also gender fluid and a few years back confessed that he was so desperate that he’d even fuck me if i wasn’t in a relationship with Friend A.
    We’ll Call this guy Friend B

Now i think its important to point out that this ménage à trois is completely consensual and all parties are in no way being deceived.

After college me and Friend A kind of fell into our relationship, you see Friend A and I have always had a strong emotional relationship but a nonexistent sexual relationship. This is because even though we love each other romantically he is a firm heterosexual when it comes to the bedroom department (to my continual frustration), don’t get me wrong we’ve tried doing stuff but he’s just not into it. As a result of this we both knew from day one that we weren’t a perfect match for each other and that if one of us should find a “better partner” then we’d be good to pursue such a relationship.

About 2 and a bit years ago I had to move 200 miles away dew to financial troubles so all of my conversations where over skype/discord as I maintained my long distance friendships.

Enter Friend B who had been a very close friend of both to me and Friend A for years by this point. He’s prone to fits of depression and in one such event he was going on about how nobody would ever love him, trying to convince him otherwise I told him that he’s a lovely person and that he’d make someone very happy when he finds them, but this wasn’t working so I tried to be bold and said that even I though he’d make a great boyfriend and just started listing his good qualities telling him that he’s cleverer then most the people I’ve ever met, that he’s sexy and that if was so worried about dying a virgin then I’d happily have sex with him to prove him wrong (I knew I’d gone too far with that last one but after a 4 hour argument trying to convince him that he wasn’t a piece of shit i was getting desperate for things to say).

To my surprise Friend B was receptive to that, he asked what about my relationship with Friend A I told him that we had a sort of open relationship. The tone of our talk that night changed to one of shy compliments and mild flirting and I got to see a new side to him for the first time. I promised i’d talk to Friend A before promising anything and when i did it turned out that Friend A had been wanting to pair me and Friend B up for a while but didn’t know how.

The next months were filled with flirty conversations and sexts between me and Friend B (while not ignoring Friend A of course), he showed me his kinkier ideas and I really think it helped his confidence although he still has dips in his mood from time to time. Friend B has made it clear that he’s not looking for a committed relationship with me which is fine to me as it means I can have a emotional relationship with Friend A and a sexual relationship with Friend B while still being a little romantic with both when the mood takes us.

So that where I stand; with a loving companion on one side of me and a horny lover on the other, and I’m in the middle constantly worrying how this could all go wrong while still dumbfounded as to how it’s actually happened.