(Bancho (Delinquent) X Honor Student) Discord Roleplay

• Discord Roleplay

Just looking to do a literate yaoi roleplay with another like-minded person. I’m going to get this out of the way now, I DO NOT do anything Shota related, as it makes me incredibly uncomfortable. I will, however, do anything involving characters 18+. I’d like to find someone who can write paragraphs per post, and knows how to push the story along.

Plot Synopsis:

It’s almost the end of the school year, and you’ve begun to feel the pressure sinking in. You haven’t applied to any universities, and all of your friends have already gotten their acceptance letters. You head to the advising office to get your paperwork, but along the way you notice the school’s head delinquent walking towards you with great vigor. He pins you against the wall, stops you dead in your tracks, and leans in:

“You’re going to help me pass my Center Test, whether you want to or not!”

With only 2 months left in the school year, will you find the time to tutor this Bancho AND apply for a university?

I know it’s a bit bland in terms of actual story, but that’s why I’m looking for a partner who can make a simple story like this hella interesting. If you’d be interested in taking the role of the Honor Student, please DM me on here, and we can discuss this further!

• Sounds cool